Although it may not feel or look like it winter is right around the corner. Below is a list of things that should be done around the house before the snow falls.
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide detector and change its batteries
- Replace your furnace filters
- Reverse the direction of your ceiling fans to push warm air down from the ceiling
- Drain hot water heaters to remove any sediment that’s built up over the past year
- Switch out screens in storm doors for glass panels
- Have your chimney cleaned and inspected by a licensed professional
- Clean and inspect your gutters after the leaves come down.
- Check or install weather- stripping at the bottom of all doors and windows. Don’t forget your garage door!
- Plant spring blooming bulbs
This property was sitting on the market for almost 3 months after staging it was sold within 23 days.
Dear Stephanie, Thanks again for the great work you do for my clients! keep up the unforgettable!
Craig Pilgrim Re/max
I really enjoyed working on this project we had amazing results!
The staging turned out very well. It looks great! Thank you for all your hard work. The house went pending in less than a day!
Lisa Jordan Re/max excellence
After staging this property it was pending within a day!
I am happy to say that we sold the property! We had two offers the first day and conditions were removed one week after list. Thanks for your service, I know that it helped our immensely! The house looked fantastic.