This week we interviewed Tim from everything exteriors. They have fantastic products. Here is what he had to say
1. What kind of products to you sell?
Everything Exterior is a locally owned and operated supplier of both interior and exterior building materials. We specialize in a wide variety of wall applications carrying things like vinyl and wood siding, real stone, veneer stone, faux stone panels, composite decking, Malaysian hardwood, faux brick, concrete and barn wood, reclaimed wood, 3-D wall tiles and so much more.
2. What is your best selling product and why? Quality Stone, which is a polyurethane stone panel that can be used interior or exterior. It has a lot of advantages as it is very easy to install being a screw on product and very lightweight. This is a DIY product.
3. What kind of warranties are provided for the products? Most of our products have at least a 20 year warranty on the material.
4. Where are most of your products manufactured? Quality Stone actually started manufacturing right here in St. Albert but as the product grew in popularity all manufacturing is done in Mexico. All of the siding we supply is manufactured in Canada. The vinyl siding is done in Carstairs, Alberta and the wood siding in Montreal.
5. Do you do install? Everything Exterior is strictly a supplier. That being said I work with a number of different handymen and contractors that are willing to take on installations. I have a list of preferred installers that I am happy to recommend.
6. How can we get ahold of you? Everything Exterior is located at 8826 51 ave. Our showroom is a great place for anyone to use as a selection centre when renovating or building. Picking styles and colors for siding, soffit, fascia, trims can be a stressful decision. Curb appeal for your home adds value and I am happy to help anyone work through that process. We are open Monday-Friday 8-5 and Saturdays 10-2. I can be reached on my cell at 587-597-8227 or in the office at 780-455-6839. If anyone wants to email me they can do so at email@example.com
To get a better idea of the products we supply browse our website at your convenience http://www.everythingexteriorstore.com