2. What do you like most about your career? When people find “the home”. I love when clients have the “OMG I LOVE IT” moment and I don’t stop until they find it.
3. What area in the city do you focus on and why? I focus on the south east side to south west but I have a lot of experience in Downtown and around what will soon be the Blatchford community area. I live on the south side so for me focusing on an area I am very familiar with benefits my clients. I have several clients who are investors and areas around what will be the Blachford community (old airport) has been a big focus for the great prices and big potential for higher appreciation on homes. Downtown has some amazing things happening so I’ve been working with clients who want to move where the action is and also investors who know what amazing developments are taking place.
4. What makes you unique? What makes me unique is I have close to four years experience in real estate investing and own several of my own properties. Previous to real estate I was in retail management which has given me a lot of experience in working under high stress situations and being able to manage execution on short deadlines. I also know the value of providing great customer service and treat all my clients as I would want to be treated. For me real estate is my passion and you know what they say, find a job you love and you never work a day in your life.
5. What makes you stand out in a busy Edmonton and area market? What makes me stand out in a busy Edmonton Market is hard work and Integrity. Being knowledgable and diligent goes a long way. People are paying for a service and should always be treated like a VIP.
6. How can we get ahold of you? My website has all the information needed to get a hold of me, http://www.century21.ca/alyesha.neufeld. I also have a Facebook page, Alyesha Neufeld Edmonton Real Estate Agent.