Living and working in St. Albert since 2006. Married 18 years. Have been self employed on and off since I was 19 – an entrepreneur to the bone! Learned most of the “Reno trade” hands on by doing my own work before starting the business and doing it full time.
1. How long have you been working in this field?
We have been in business for 9 years and I have been doing renovations and flipped a few houses since 2002
2. Who is your favourite type of client to work with? And why?
Favourite clients are families that need more space, or need to make their space more usable. I really like seeing the transformation as well as helping people get more out of the house they love.
3. What is the typical turn around time for a basement development project?
Simple basements are usually 6 weeks, but a new secondary suite could take 4 months.
4. What kind of renovations does your company do?
We specialize in interior Renovations, but are able to handle any type of home renovation needed. We do our own painting, framing, carpentry, drywall, siding, window/door installs, capping, etc ourselves then subcontract out the specialized trades.
5. How can we get ahold of you?