This month we have covered many different aspects of occupied showings. If you have been reading them but still feel overwhelmed, take a deep breath, we can help!
When we get called to an occupied property, we start off with a full value walk through consultation. With this, you receive a write up, kind of a checklist with all the information provided during the consult. We email this to you the same day.
If, for some reason, your realtor has scheduled pictures for the same day or next day, we can actually help you target the main problems areas of your home and get them ready for pictures. You still receive our notes for your records.
There are many ways we can help you stage and prepare for selling, If you have any questions, please give us a call and we can help you.
Stephanie of Unforgettable Spaces is a phenomenal home staging professional and highly recommended. I have seen her work over and over again and how quickly these homes which are listed, are now able to sell…Priceless. If your home is stagnant in the market and you want to speed things up, you need to invest in their services! You won’t be disappointed – Mike D’entremont
If your selling your house, chances are they may be a few showings or open houses. Below are a few things to keep in mind to prepare for them
- 1- Clean up, make space sparkle
- 2- Remove all personal items
- 3- Remove pets if possible
- 4- Remove yourself, if possible go for a walk, visit a friend
- 5- Turn on all lights
- 6- Keep temperature around 20.c to create an inviting atmosphere
- 7- Water lawn 10 mins before showing it is summer
- 8- Spray something nice or light a candle for a few minutes
This week we are featuring an amazing photographer who we have done lots of business with.
1. How long have you been in business? This is my fifth year in business
2. What type of photography do you provide? I have two separate companies. One http://www.kristileeparish.com specializing in weddings and portraits. As well as http://www.canadianhouses.ca where I specialize in residential and commercial property photography.
3. What is your favourite type of photography to do and why? Can I have two? I would have to say weddings for one of them because they are so personal and I get to be apart of someones biggest day of their lives. As well I love photographing beautifully designed spaces, the creativity that is involved with showcasing spaces as a whole as well as showcasing all the details is what I love.
4. What is your typical turn around time? For smaller commercial jobs for properties my turn around time is usually around 48 hours.
5.How can we get ahold of you? Through either one of my websites!
When selling your house keep these top 10 things in mind to do everyday:
- 1-Clean counters and sink
- 2- Sweep floor
- 3- Remove personal items from kitchen and bathroom counters
- 4- Make bed
- 5- Remove clothes from floor
- 6- Close closet doors
- 7- Hang towels
- 8- Keep temperature at 20.C to allow the atmosphere to be inviting
- 9- empty garbages
- 10- Open windows 5 mins each morning and night to air out space.
- 11- Remember selling your home has nothing to do with you, it has everything to do with the potential buyers visiting your home