First impressions are everything – at least when it comes to selling your home. According to the National Association of Realtors, 63 percent of homebuyers will drop by after viewing a home they like online. Here are some easy tips to keep in mind when preparing your home for sale.
1. Act like a buyer. Walk around your home with a note pad and write down all the things that need to be clean, fixed or updated.
2. Make sure to check your roof and shingles, this can be a big selling point for potential buyers
3. House numbers: Make sure your house numbers are clean, visible and easy to read.
4. Pressure wash, Make sure to clean side walks, driveways and decks
5. Paint, if your front door is rusted make sure to paint it.