2 for 1 consults are back again. Received 2 consults for the price of one. Make sure to mention where you found this sale.
Offer ends 8/31/2018
Rugs can make or break your space especially if it is a small space. When preparing your home for sale, rugs should always be used.
Make sure there is a rug in the main entrance. This is important so potential buyers can remove their shows and avoid messing up your front entrance.
The second space rugs should be used is in the living room. When staging, I typically use 5×7 rugs to ground a space. The addition of rugs makes the room feel warm and inviting and cozy. Make sure to use rugs on all types of floor (laminate, wood and others)
Lighting is important when selling your home in any season. During the summer give your walkway an edge with solar light fixtures, which are affordable and a cinch to install, says Rick Hoffman, president and COO of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage of San Diego County and Temecula Valley. “Solar lights are inexpensive, and you can place them where they highlight your home’s best attributes – landscaping, walking paths and any custom fixtures.”
First impressions are everything – at least when it comes to selling your home. According to the National Association of Realtors, 63 percent of homebuyers will drop by after viewing a home they like online. Here are some easy tips to keep in mind when preparing your home for sale.
1. Act like a buyer. Walk around your home with a note pad and write down all the things that need to be clean, fixed or updated.
2. Make sure to check your roof and shingles, this can be a big selling point for potential buyers
3. House numbers: Make sure your house numbers are clean, visible and easy to read.
4. Pressure wash, Make sure to clean side walks, driveways and decks
5. Paint, if your front door is rusted make sure to paint it.